Sunday 22 October 2017


S U R P R I S E  T R I P  T O  N E W  Y O R K  


















                                                           SURPRISE TRIP TO NEW YORK


WOW! So, I was surprised with a trip to New York for my 21st birthday. What can I say, It was amazing. These are just a few of the picture I had taken whilst I was there. There is so much to do but so little time. We only had 4 days to see New York, but we did a lot! favourite part was seeing the Empire State Building and going right to the top and seeing the whole of New York. What a sight. And also walking times square at night! If you haven't had the opportunity to go to New York, you must go! its a lifetime experience.  My boyfriend and I stayed at the Roosevelt Hotel which was located in a great location, walking distance to great attractions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

J E A N S   A N D  A   N I C E   T O P                                                            Jeans  Topshop      ...