Monday 27 July 2015

 FINALLY A BRONDE 

                                                                        27.07.15















FINALLY A BRONDE
So, I thought I'd make a change to my hair. I was bored of dark, brown hair. I don't suit beach blonde hair due to my colouring, but I wanted to try a lighter colour for the summer. I searched reviews online for the 'bronde look' and I fell in love, so I gave it a try and here are the results... I tried Loreal 'wild ombre' and I'm very impressed by how it's turned out.  You're meant to leave it on for 20-45 minutes, but I knew that was too long for my hair, so I only kept it on for 10-15 minutes. I also dyed my hair extensions, so it would blend in. I left the dye on for 30 minutes as they are thicker than my natural hair. If you are wanting to give it a go, I would highly recommend Loreal, It's such a beautiful colour for the summer. If you are wanting to go a bit lighter, then I would leave the dye on for longer to get the perfect colour you want.   







No comments:

Post a Comment

J E A N S   A N D  A   N I C E   T O P                                                            Jeans  Topshop      ...